5 Bad Foods for Good Dogs – Let it be far away from them!

In true meaning, foods can never be bad but there are some foods that we should take a little while others are just not to eat even a single bit or sip. Same like humans, dogs can also or should not eat few foods. Reason is simple that, it can lead your beloved pet to some serious medical conditions, things can become fatals for them, many dogs die because of such foods.

If your dog eat any of the below foods, which making your dog like near to die because of the poisonous product then you should know that how to make a dog throw up but do only when your vet allow you to do so.

Anyways, let’s begin with our list. Hope you will enjoy reading this.

1. Chocolate

Dogs love chocolate but in fact it’s one of the most dangerous foods for them. Chocolate contains a toxic component called theobromine that is easily metabolized by humans but dogs process it much more slowly allowing it to build up toxic levels in their system. It can cause dehydration, abdominal pains, severe agitation, muscle tremors seizures and death. The darker chocolate is the more dangerous for your dog as white chocolates are less toxic.

2. Avocado

Avocado is known to be very healthy for humans and can be delicious when correctly prepared but your dog should avoid this fruit. Avocado contains a toxin called person dogs can develop an upset stomach, breathing difficulties and fluid buildup in the chest after eating an avocado they can also swallow the big slippery pit and cause serious problems in their stomach.

3. Alcohol

Whether it’s beer wine or liquor your dog should never be given any alcohol. Alcohol is the same detrimental effect on dogs as it has on humans. In dogs however it takes far less to do the damage naturally it takes far less alcohol to intoxicate and poison an adult dog than it does for a fully grown adult human after consuming even a small amount of alcohol your dog might have diarrhea depression problems with coordination breathing difficulties etc.

4. Onion

Man people love onions and foods that contain them but this popular vegetable can be extremely harmful for our dogs. All onions whether cooked or raw are a big danger to dogs as it takes a very small amount of onions to poison them. Consumption of as little as  to  grams per kilogram has resulted in clinically important hematologic changes onion toxicosis is consistently noted in animals that ingest more than percent of their body weight in onions at one time.


Of course puppies drink milk after they’re born but it does not mean milk is okay for them later too. Milk contains some good stuff such as protein vitamins and minerals but it also contains lactose that many dogs are intolerant to as they lack an enzyme that would break down that type of sugar, generally milk might not be as life-threatening as some other foods on the list but it can still cause serious problems to your dog.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *